Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Land of Oz

Some of you may know that I have decided to take a work/life sabbatical... During this time I am headed to the land of Oz for my personal "Walkabout!"

Molly Sauer and I will travel around the east coast of Oz from Nov. 27 - Dec. 23

Here is a list of things we would like to see and do in Oz:

Places of Interest

• Bondi Beach
• Bridge Climb
• Curl Curl
• Darling Harbour
• Eumundi Markets
• Festival Market Place Harbourside
• Football Game – December 5th Game at SFS
• Fraser Island
• Great Barrier Reef
• Hunter’s Valley
• Manly Beach
• Manly to Spit Bridge Scenic Walkway
• New Zealand
• Olympic Park
• Queen Victoria Building
• Shopping – Queen Victoria Building, The Rocks, etc.
• Surf Lessons
• Sydney Fish Market – Cooking Class
• Sydney Opera House
• The Blue Mountains
• WhitSunday Islands


Week 1 – Sydney and surrounding areas
Week 2 – Great Barrier Reef/Fraser Island
Week 3 – New Zealand/ Sydney

Anyway, please stay tuned as we create the itinerary and travel to the land of Oz! I will update this blog with pictures and video of our travel:)

Looking forward to sharing the adventures of Australia with all of you!






Katie and Molly

2 comments:

  1. Yay Katie! Can't wait for you to go on your trip! You will have so much fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. t-minus 5 days!!!!! what to pack...what to pack... CANNOT WAIT :D

    ReplyDelete