I can't tell you how easy it was to get to Copenhagen... the stars were aligned for me. (for those of you wondering... no, I wasn't early the whole time:)I am here no delays, got my luggage and my hotel is fantastic! Right in the heart of the shopping district! When I arrived the sky was pink and purple as the sun was setting.
I can't wait to ride a bike/walk through this city and explore. Work?? Who said this trip was for work??? haha! I will have the next few days to dream about what I want to see on my off days.
Tommorrow is event prep day #1. Tying up all loose ends. Somehow I bet I will find a way to make my Copenhagen work day an adventure!
Off to dinner and then sleep ASAP!
XOXO,
Kt
February days
1 year ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment