Check it out...
This MApron is special because when I was in Copenhagen I went to the most incredible shop with fabrics and trinkets. I couldn't pass up the patriotic fabric:) It's a reversible apron too! Did I mention it is also special because it was made for someone special? I know, I know, all my crafts are made for special people:)
I'm pretty sure my neighbors were annoyed that I was sewing at 8:30 PM last night, but oh well... IF they are nice, maybe I will make them one too:) they are just jealous...
Next project= Birthday treats!
Have a fabulous day!
Xoxo,
Katie
PS I wish I was as funny as Curious About The Curtises?
.jpg)
Ahhhh, love it! Hope *he* gets home soon! xoxox
ReplyDeleteBlog needs more comedy...Just playing I like it, when do I get my apron?
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH! Anytime Troy:) Maybe for football season?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard when I read the word "mapron", I'd never heard of it! I'm sure he will love it :)
ReplyDeleteDid you get your talent from your mother? Yes, I think so!
ReplyDelete