So the Aussies call Gossip "Goss". Even the news reporters say "Goss" on The Sunrise, the Aussie version of The Today Show.
Here is the latest Katie "Goss":
We accomplished the Sydney Bridge Climb -- more on this later, but I will leave you with the height of the bridge 134 meters above sea level! Yikes! Very windy, but beautiful!
Beach Party Night 1 -- we met all the cool people of Curl Curl last night at a big beach party. Molly and I shared two bottles of champagne! haha. Everyone was excited to meet the American Girls:) We had a great time and the night ended with Pizza. We woke up today and were told that that was night 1 of the two night party. Tonight is apparently a bigger event than last night was.. eeek!
Anyway, I am off to shop with Sandy Daley and Brook Daley. They are showing us around Palm Beach and the nearby beach/surf shops! Today is overcast, but still so amazing! It really is like Hawaii on steroids here! LOVING EVERY MINUTE!
A bigger update later!
Have a great day
Love,
Katie
February days
1 year ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment