Monday, January 25, 2010

What NOT to do

Much to my dismay, my perfect job is NOT baking cakes! It may be sewing aprons, and it might be home decor, but I can for sure rule out cake decorating!!! Enjoy the pictures, they are good for a few laughs:)


Picture of my 2nd attempt at baking a cake... I got the idea from Williams-Sonoma to make a donut cake. I think I will try one more time, hopefully third times the charm:) Maybe it just needed better sprinkles!










The best letter of the alphabet! I went to Michael's and bought a boring letter "K" and ended up with a masterpiece! haha. this will eventually be hung in my new apartment:)







For all the cooking I have been doing I sewed an apron complete with pleats and buttons! I made my Aunt Marge one for Christmas.




Stay tuned for more jobs that I can rule out!

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Katie

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to make me one! I will send you the fabrics :o)

    ReplyDelete