Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Showers

Today was another beautiful crisp sunny day. All this sun is making me want to plan a spring party! This time last year I was planning for Kelly's bridal shower.





It wouldn't be a shower without gifts:)


The cake, made by The Danville Bakery, was the inspiration for the event design:




Oh and her too! (I made this Senior Year of High School, 3D Art... she is a barbie inside an upside down clay pot with a mirror mosaic)



My favorite thing to do on the weekends is wog (walk/jog) to the Danville Bakery and just look at all of their creations and dream of one day becoming an Ace of Cakes (also a fav show of mine:))!






I have the party planning itch... I need to come up with an excuse for the next theme party:)

2 comments:

  1. You hosted an AWESOME shower for me!! I love PINK and ORANGE :) You are the best party planner I know!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that barbie doll mosaic! We were in class together. too funny.

    Love your blog missy. Its nice to be able to see what you've been up to. Too bad I didn't know you were in NZ; Kat is currently living down there. Check out her blog:
    http://newzealblog.blogspot.com/

    Hope all is well friend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete