This is the final apron for now.... Don't fall over but I think I need to get back to work:) I am moving in the next couple of weeks, so the sewing machine has been packed away.
Not exactly sure what the next Adventure of a Gibbs Girl is, but I do know it includes a new apartment, a new job, learning to refinish furniture (see pics below) and life in the big city! Looking forward to sharing my latest and greatest stories and crafts!
Have a great week!
xoxo,
Katie
.jpg)
Hello there! I have been loving checking in on your blog to see what you are up to. And your aprons are seriously so great! I love crafty girls :)
ReplyDeleteAre you moving to SF? We should all get together! I seriously would buy your aprons- have you ever thought about selling them on Etsy?
ReplyDeleteTake care friend!
Ummmmm, that table is oh so cute!!! And I agree sell the aprons on Etsy!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so sweet! I would love to meet up in SF! I move next weekend:) FINALLY!
ReplyDelete