Here are some pictures of my new place:)
Quaint Kitchen
TV time
Living/Working/Sleeping
This city is fabulous and I am so excited to begin a new adventure! It has been so fun to decorate my own place. Thanks to the fam for helping me move and be settled in before my first day of work. More pictures to come once the project is complete:)
Have a great day!
xoxo,
Katie
.jpg)
Katie, I love how you decorated your new place, and I'm so excited for you. :) I'm jealous of your decorating skills too. Hope we can get together next time you're around, the babies are monsters!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Katie! Your place looks wonderful. Are you in SF? If so, we will probably run into each other someday :)
ReplyDeleteWell hello Katie gibbs!! It's been like FOREVER!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog.. Your aprons ... your new cute home... and um hi, you are gorgeous!
xoxo~Sophie
How come I am just finding you? Your place is a little dream boat. Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog :)
ReplyDeleteKristanner (at) gmail (dot) com