October 1:
Can you believe it's October 1st already???? I think it's time for some fall crafts.... I am looking for recommendations for Halloween treats and things.
I feel inspired to be crafty this weekend.... Here are the potential options for what I am going to be up to this weekened:
1. Creating Fall/Halloween treats
2. Painting ... my kitchen walls are empty, I think I need to spruce them up
3. sewing :) maybe another apron or two;)
all of this will be done while watching College football! I have to say, this is my favorite time of year!
Stay tuned for pics from the weekend!
have a great weekend!
February days
1 year ago
.jpg)
Yay!!!! Finally a post! My vote is for some new paint . . . bright colors can always make a kitchen happier. And then after paint when the kitchen is fabulous you can make Halloween Treats!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! I was thinking about an update one of these days too, lol -- Hope you are having a good weekend! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete